The Wren’s Nest and Helder-Herdwyck Farm invite you to join us for the 4th Annual
Fiber Festival of New England,
November 2 & 3, 2013
Come visit our booth to meet our rare Herdwick cross sheep, learn more about the Herdwick, and why we chose them once we found we could get them! Learn more about our farm endeavors, with which we have been very busy with this year. We are a holistically-managed, sustainable small family operation utilizing our animals to improve our land and environment while producing the healthiest food products available. In addition, we offer our other all NEW products!
NEW this year! from the Wren’s Nest at Helder~Herdwyck Farm:
- 50 Shades of Grey…Well, sort of - This year we are so excited to bring our rare, gorgeous fiber to you in the form of a custom spun 3 ply rug yarn. NOT AVAILABLE ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD! Three shades of grey from a pale grey to nearly black are available for needle-punch rug hooking, weaving or knitting and crocheting outer-wear. Be among the first to get your hands on this wonderful new and rare fiber. As of January, 2014 there will be about 50 Herdwick cross sheep in the U.S.! (Sorry, never read the book though!)
- Sheeps’ Milk Soap - Wonderfully creamy healthy-for-your-skin Sheep Milk Soap by Ewe Phoria. No, not goats’ milk, Sheep Milk! Great for pampering yourself, or your loved ones just in time for the Holidays.
- Dewberry Ridge Adjustable Tri-Loom: A new design of the 7 foot Adjustable Triangle Loom that will disassemble and fit in a knapsack! Solid oak, with a matching available folding tripod stand that will also fit in a knapsack!
- The lowest price available anywhere on our original Spriggs Adjustable Looms, stands and Hillcreek travel looms! So come by our booth!
- Our famous NEW weaving hooks, up to 24” long – the longest available anywhere! These work great with your frame looms, cuts weaving time, makes sticky yarns a breeze to work with! Usable for standard looms too.
- A variety of new books and tools, along with our popular soap felting kits, locker hook kits and more.
We look forward to seeing you again, or meeting you! For more info about our sheep, farm and products, visit www.wrensnestfiberarts.com and our new www.HelderHerdwyckfarm.com site or find us on Facebook at The Wren’s Nest Fiber Arts Supplies.